Tronqued Seafarer 28′ Centre Console Information
|Location||QLD||Make||Tronqued||Length||28ft | 8.5m|
|Length||28ft | 8.5m|
Delivered to her current owner in 2009 and powered by a 150hp Yamaha. Perfect for fishing outside or using as a commuter boat out to the islands.
- Northstar M84 multi function GPS plotter/sounder/fish finder
- Raymarine auto pilot – interfaced with plotter
- Navman VHF7000 radio
- Baystar hydraulic steering interfaced with auto pilot
- Stryker remote controlled search light plus General Electric hand held auxiliary spotlight with designated socket
- Twin battery system – start and auxiliary automatic charging system. Start battery first then to auxiliary, paralleling and isolating switches. New batteries – 18/8/2020
- Aft deck flood lights
- AM/FM 4 speaker stereo – USB – remote control. Boss and Pyle 200W marine speakers
- Johnson pump – Aquajet deck wash pump
- Techni Ice commercial insulated ice/fish box
- EPIRB plus all safety equipment for offshore operation
- Numerous spare parts and tools for Yamaha F150A 4 stroke outboard motor (595 hours)
- All installation and instruction manuals
- Owners log book, service log and fishing log
Kept on dry dock since new. Docking system not included in price but is available to be purchased separately.
Available for inspection by appointment, please contact Garth or Andrew for further details.
Phone: 07 5580 3377