Fairway 36 Sedan Information
|Location||QLD||Make||Fairway||Length||36ft | 12m|
|Length||36ft | 12m|
Without a doubt this Fairway 36 presents better than any other you will find of comparable age. Her fastidious owners have undertaken every conceivable upgrade and improvement in the time that they’ve owned her, certainly a major benefit to whoever owns her next. Powered by a 210hp Caterpillar, she cruises at 8 knots and her consumption is just 10 litres per hour (approx.). A great sedan cruiser for a family, with a double berth and 4 single berths, 12v refrigeration, gas cook top and oven, a spacious saloon and cockpit and solar panels to ensure that she is as efficient as possible.
Other features include:
- A gleaming two pack paint job
- Side-Power bow thruster (twin blade)
- Custom made bedding
- A low maintenance interior
- Modern Lowrance depth sounder and GPS/plotter
- LED lighting throughout
- Exterior shade window covers, insect screens and cockpit side curtains
- A great tender with and easy to use St. Croix duckboard mounted bracket system.
Download a complete inventory now but filling in the enquiry form on this page.
This vessel is ‘turn-key’ and an inspection will certainly impress.
Please contact Andrew Fielding (07 5580 3377) for further details.