Fairway 36 – Andiamo Information
|Location||QLD||Make||Fairway||Length||36ft | 11m|
|Length||36ft | 11m|
- Single 240hp Perkins
- Onan generator
- 3000 watt inverter
- Bow thruster
- Waeco galley fridge
- Eutectic fridge and freezer in the cockpit
- Smev two burner stove
- Smev grill
- AAA Water Maker
- Weber Q BBQ
- Raymarine depth sounder and GPS (both helm stations)
- TMQ AP4 Autopilot
- Micro-Air air conditioning (ducted and with touch-screen displays in the saloon and accommodation area)
- Electric toilet
- Shower in the bathroom and cockpit
- Deck wash (fresh and salt)
- Extended swim platform
- Near new cockpit awning and side curtains
- Shade cloth window covers
- Foredeck cover
- Flybridge bimini and storm cover
Upgrades undertaken in recent times include:
- Engine room and lazarette re-flowcoated.
- Extensive rewire
- All interior timber work sanded and resealed.
- New upholstery throughout
- LED lighting
- Air conditioning installation and custom ducting
- New head-linings
- New galley counter tops and appliances.
- Teak and holly flooring throughout
- New saloon table
- Exhaust upgraded
- Engine repainted and rocker cover chromed.
- Fittings in the engine room (valves, etc.) all labeled and upgraded.
- Desalinator installed.
- Fuel filter system upgraded and mounted.
- New fuel and water tanks fitted (2015)
- Craftsman bow thruster installed (remote at flybridge helm)
- New exterior covers
- Muir anchor winch replaced in 2014
If you’re looking for an economical flybridge cruiser with loads of great features and quality fixtures and fittings then you must inspect this vessel. Contact Andrew or Garth for further details (07 5580 3377)