Fairway 36 (2001 model) Information
|Location||QLD||Make||Fairway||Length||36ft | 12m|
|Length||36ft | 12m|
Delivered new in August 2001, this Cummins powered Fairway 36 is a fantastic example of these popular Australian built flybridge cruisers. With a comfortable cruising speed of 10 knots, you can run along economically for just 12 litres per hour (approximately) and with a maximum speed of 16 knots you can get to your destination quicker if you’d like. Proven to be a great boat for a family or couple, this Fairway has the added advantage of having enough berths for 7 people as well as all of the other great Fairway features such as a spacious bathroom, light and airy interior, a one level saloon and galley, a safe cockpit with transom gate to the swim platform, and a roomy flybridge.
Always meticulously maintained and continually upgraded, you’ll find spending time onboard this Fairway a pleasure, some of her other features include;
- Cummins 6BTA 330hp
- 6kva Diecon generator
- Bow thruster
- New house, start and bow thruster batteries.
- 800 litre fuel capacity (with inspection ports in the tanks).
- 500 litre water capacity
- Flo Scan fuel monitoring system.
- Navman depth sounders
- Navman GPS/plotter (flybridge)
- TMQ autopilot
- Raytheon chart plotter (lower helm).
- VHF radio
- Fusion stereo with 6 speakers in 2 zones.
- LCD television (2)
- 180 watt solar panel and 30amp regulator
- Battery charger
- Near new Highfield 2.6m RIB with 4hp Yamaha outboard.
- LED lighting.
- Waste treatment system.
- Custom stainless framed cockpit awning (extends over the swim platform).
- Flybridge bimini with custom stainless frame and solar panel mounted on the top.
- Cockpit side curtains.
- Weaver duckboard clips for mounting the dinghy.
Available for inspection at the Gold Coast by appointment and ready for you to get out on the water. Contact Andrew Fielding or Garth Fielding to arrange a private viewing.