Brady 47 Catamaran Information
|Location||QLD||Make||Brady||Length||47ft | 14.4m|
|Length||47ft | 14.4m|
Designed by Peter Brady and built in Brisbane by Ozkat, this 47′ power catamaran has a fantastic spacious layout and has recently been extensively upgraded including the installation of new Yanmar engines. Constructed in Western Red Cedar strip planking and epoxy sheathed, she has proven to be a great coastal cruiser and is a pleasure to be aboard with a large one level saloon and galley, full walk around side decks and two double cabins. Since being sold to her current owners by Anchorline Yacht Brokers, they have undertaken an extensive refit including her Yanmar engines and a full two-pack repaint. Set up for economical cruising and presented in great condition other features include:
- Launched 1996
- Twin 4 cylinder Yanmar’s (85kw)
- JRC Radar
- Furuno depth sounder
- Seiwa GPS/Plotter
- TMQ Autopilot
- Icom VHF
- Solar Panels (4)
- Tecma electric toilet (and holding tank)
- LG Washing Machine
- LCD Television
- Electric davit
- RIB with 20hp Honda electric start outboard.
- TCL Air Conditioning in the saloon
- Isotherm refrigeration
- Full walk around side deck and a covered aft deck
- Two double cabin, each with good storage and hanging lockers.
- A large on-deck toilet and shower
- Port and starboard side deck access.
An inspection is highly recommended and is available at the Gold Coast by appointment.