Alaska 46′ Flybridge Information
|Location||QLD||Make||Alaska||Length||46ft | 14m|
|Length||46ft | 14m|
Delivered new in 2012 and presented in almost new condition, this Alaska 46 Gen II is perfect for someone that is wanting a beautifully maintained and very well equipped flybridge cruiser. With a spacious saloon that flows freely onto the aft deck, she’s perfect for entertaining and also provides a beautiful mid-ship master stateroom and a two berth guest’s cabin. Other features of this impressive Alaska include;
- A gourmet galley with electric appliances and extra refrigeration
- Raymarine electronics
- Bow and stern thrusters
- Aft deck engine controls
- Air conditioning
- Electric flybridge davit and dinghy cradle
- Clears around the flybridge
- Cockpit side curtains.
- Full walk-around side decks.
- Starboard side door for access to the side deck.
- Shade cloth saloon window covers.
- Inflatable tender and outboard (mounted to the swim platform)
A private inspection is available at the Gold Coast by appointment. For further details please contact Garth or Andrew Fielding.