Millkraft 75′ Motor Cruiser Information
|Location||QLD||Make||Millkraft||Length||75ft | 22.8m|
|Length||75ft | 22.8m|
Very few opportunities arise where a motor yacht such as Odyssey is presented for sale. One of Australia’s most recognised and admired classics, which following a total refit is now arguably the best in her class. A 3 year refurbishment saw the undertaking of restoring Odyssey to her former glory and combining her beautiful lines and styling with the latest in machinery and systems.
Handcrafted interior cabinetry, stunning custom made furnishings, a spacious and practical layout, and the best fixtures, fitting and equipment combine to give the ultimate classic yacht. Perfect for entertaining or cruising with family and friends, Odyssey provides spacious living areas, a gourmet galley, four beautifully appointed cabins and her size enables the ability of taking large groups onboard without feeling cramped. A one level wheelhouse, galley and aft deck, separate saloon with an abundance of light, and an all weather flybridge with internal access from the wheelhouse, provides plenty of options for gatherings or escaping on your own with a book for some peace and quiet. With a full width ensuited master stateroom and three guest’s cabins, Odyssey provides luxury air conditioned accommodation for 10. There are two guest’s bathrooms, laundry facilities and all of the necessary modern conveniences to ensure that you and your guests have all of the comforts of home.
• Composite contrasted hull, fibreglassed and two pack painted.
• Twin John Deere 6069 SFM75 main engines
• Sidepower bow and stern thrusters
• Twin Disc electronic controls
• Naiad hydraulic stabilizers
• A complete range of Garmin electronics
• 19kw Onan generator
• 2500 watt Inverter
• S&K Watermaker
• Marine Air air conditioning
• Liebherr, Scholte’s and Fisher & Paykel refrigeration
• Miele electric cook, Oven / Microwave
• Fisher & Paykel dishwashers
• U-Line icemaker
• Television (on electric lift), DVD, Satellite communications, Stereo system
• 500kg flybridge davit
• Rigid inflatable bottom tender and outboard
• Flybridge wet bar with BBQ
Totally upgraded from bow to stern, this stunning motor yacht is in better than new condition and irreplaceable for someone in search of a true Australian designed and built classic. All systems, wiring, plumbing, tanks, machinery, etc, have been upgraded or replaced with the latest equipment. The condition, outstanding finish and extensive refurbishment cannot be underestimated and must be seen to be appreciated.
Odyssey is available for inspection strictly by appointment.
Please contact Garth Fielding or Andrew Fielding for further details.