- Price: AUD$ POA
- Length: 49
- Location: QLD
- Hull type: Mono
- Propulsion: Power
- Usage: Leisure
Enquire about this vessel
Caterson 50′ Pilothouse Motor Cruiser
Designed and built by Caterson Shipwrights, this pilothouse motor cruiser has proven to be a great coastal passagemaker. The perfect size for a couple or family, you can cruise economically and comfortably with great features such as hydraulic stabilizers, bow and stern thrusters and static stabilizers for use when at anchor.
From the moment you step onboard you will notice many practical and functional features including;
- Full walk around decks
- Boarding gates at the transom and on the side decks
- A covered cockpit (with side curtains to keep out the weather).
- A light and spacious (air conditioned) saloon with handcrafted silver ash furnishings .
- Opening windows through for great ventilation
- The galley is on the main deck level with electric appliances and U-Tec refrigeration.
- Easy access to the accommodation, straight from the saloon.
- A spacious island berth master stateroom with ensuite.
- A two berth guest’s cabin
- Guest’s bathroom
- Port and starboard deck access from the pilothouse, plus access to the roof (where the tender is stowed).
- A complete range of electronics
- Onan generator
- Solar panels
- RIB with outboard.
- Electric davit
Rarely is a custom vessel such as this one available.
Further details and a private inspection are available by contact Garth or Andrew Fielding (07 5580 3377).
no images were found